Pai Gow Poker Strategy
As Pai Gow poker is a game of skill, we’ve complied a step-by-step Pai Gow poker strategy that will pay hands down if implemented correctly. It is similar to the basic blackjack strategy in that it provides exact instructions relating to the splitting of the cards into two distinct hands. When you combine this Pai Gow poker strategy with our general playing tips, your win percentage is guaranteed to move steadily in an upward trajectory. Read and retain our smart Pai Gow poker tips posted below at eCasinosonline.com and you’ll soon be playing Pai Gow online like a seasoned poker pro!
Find a Fair and Regulated Online Casino
Before you consider our Pai Gow poker strategy or opt to play Pai Gow poker free you have to find an online casino that pays out promptly, offers fair gaming and provides customer support 24/7. Play at any old gambling venue online and your personal and banking information may be compromised, random number generators may be tampered with and if you are fortunate enough to be paid out, it may take a while. You can find a top ranked online casino that is licensed and regulated and ticks off all the vital boxes by reading our online casino reviews, scanning current casino bonus codes and then redeeming them directly from our site. Do it now!
Play Pai Gow Poker Free
Free to play casino games have revolutionised gambling online. They are graphic tutorials that provide the game features, betting options and play of their real money counterparts. You can practice in exactly the same environment and at the same speed as the genuine article. The only difference is no real money changes hands. Once you understand Pai Gow rules, conventional poker hand rankings and have printed out or memorised our Pai Gow poker strategy and Pai Gow poker tips you can refine your game by playing Pai Gow poker free at a premier gambling destination featured on eCasinosonline.com!
Redeem Casino Bonuses
Playing Pai Gow poker free will most definitely equip you with the skills and tactics to tackle Pai Gow poker in the real money mode. Once you’re ready to gamble hard we urge you to browse our endless selection of casino bonus codes. They are designed to encourage new players to open an account, deposit and play. You can save a small fortune by redeeming great casino bonuses directly from our site. There are welcome or sign-up match percentage bonuses, no deposit bonuses and free play bonuses where you can play on the house for a pre-determined period. These hot to handle giveaways are ideal for building your bank roll and generating mouth watering wins that will be all the more satisfying as they are effectively on the house!
Apply Our Pai Gow Poker Strategy
When you play Pai Gow poker online you can easily implement our Pai Gow poker strategy by printing it out and referring to it during play. Use this basic strategy Pai Gow Poker Strategy together with our general tips and you’ll be deep in the betting black before you know it:
- Always retain a pair in your five-card hand and transfer the two highest cards to your two-card hand.
- Split two pairs and transfer the lowest pair to your two-card hand.
- On three pairs always shift the highest to your two-card hand.
- Retain three of a kind in your five-card hand and transfer your two highest cards to your two-card hand.
- On two three of a kinds, split a pair from your highest set and transfer it to your two-card hand.
- On three of a kind and two pair, retain the full house and shift the highest pair to your two-card hand.
- Move the pair of a full house to your two-card hand.
- Split four of a kind when you have Jack, Queen, King or Ace. Split if you have 7, 8, 9 and 10 unless you have an Ace or King. If so, retain the four and shift the high card to your two-card hand. Retain on any cards under 7.
- Splitting a hand containing a flush or straight is dependent on whether you are holding pairs. On one or no pairs transfer your two highest cards to your two-card hand. On two pairs, split the pairs retaining the highest ranking pair in your five-card hand.
- On three of a kind with a flush or straight, transfer a pair to your two-card hand.
eCasinosonline.com is a comprehensive gambling guide that offers rich casino bonuses, free casino games and instant access to the best online casinos in the business. Explore our in-depth Pai Gow poker guide before applying our Pai Gow poker strategy that is designed to boost your bet total into orbit!